- Virginia State Licensed #3380000711
- Certified Professional Inspector® NACHI15030710
Member in good Standing of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, (InterNACHI).
- I have a background in construction, including residential roofing, electrical, remodeling and repair.
I take on going professional Continuing Education (100+ hours every year).
- I consult with other professionals regularly, including colleagues, instructors and specialists.
- I own and use state-of-the-art equipment, such as a infrared thermometer, gas-leak detector, telescoping camera pole, moisture meter, circuit analyzer.
- I dress to inspect. I wear work clothes, gloves, knee pads, a dust mask, and other safety gear so that I can climb, walk and crawl in hard-to-reach areas to give you the most complete inspection possible.
- I work for you and only you.
Certifications acquired through home inspector training from InterNACHI